UK Resident Taxpayer
Do you live in the UK? Are you moving from overseas to live or work in UK? As a UK resident, domiciled in the UK, you are required to pay UK taxes based on your worldwide income. The taxation of income can be complex and it is important that you take professional advice.
PetersonSims offer a full tax planning and compliance service and can guide you on any aspect of your personal tax position.
We specialise in :
- preparing tax returns
- minimising your tax liability
- advising on business management and employment
- establishing your residence status
- planning for relocation to the UK
- assisting non-domiciled individuals
- UK landlords
- capital gains tax planning
- remuneration planning including stock options
- tax mitigation planning for high-earners
- inheritance tax planning
We would be pleased to undertake a review of your current position and advise on potential tax planning to help you plan to keep your tax bills to the minimum
Even if you are not normally required to file a UK tax return, we can provide ad hoc, general tax advice and review your PAYE tax codes.
UK +44 (0)208 068 1400