Corporate Tax Services
Corporate tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. PetersonSims offers advice on all areas of taxation affecting both small and medium businesses.
Our expertise includes :
- ensuring compliance with your UK corporate taxation obligations
- mitigating the impact of taxes on your business profits
- taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- preparation of computations and tax returns, filed online with compliant iXBRL accounts
- advising on payroll obligations
- taking account of personal income tax and national insurance
- tax structuring and efficient profit extraction
- remuneration planning for expat directors
- exit planning on sale of your business
Increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of HMRC, along with harsher penalties for non-compliance mean seeking expert advice is more essential than ever.
Every limited company based in the UK is subject to corporation tax on their profits.
Non-UK based companies can still be expected to pay corporation tax if the control and management of the company is carried out in the UK.
PetersonSims draw from their specialist experience, using their knowledge of tax reliefs and capital allowances to calculate the best possible corporate tax outcome for your business. We are specialist tax advisers and offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
UK +44 (0)208 068 1400
Corporate Tax Updates
New data protection laws are coming in to being from 25 May 2018 and as [...]