Based in Monaco, our associate Cécile is qualified with a law degree in Business Law and Taxation and has vast experience advising High Net Worth individuals
Cécile Acolas qualified with a law degree in Business Law and Taxation and has 13 years experience advising High Net Worth individuals. She is a director of Rosemont Consulting, having moved to Monaco to set up the legal and tax department for a large corporate service provider in the Principality.
Cécile has given lectures around Europe and contributed articles in several international publications.
Her team can advise on:
- pre-move planning
- assistance in establishing in Monaco
- real estate ownership and management
- trust set up and administration
- estate planning in relation to both Monegasque and UK rules
- yacht ownership and management
- entertainers and sport professionals in Monaco
Bloomberg: UK's Richest Man Has Billions of Reasons to Move to Monaco Paulette Peterson, Expat Tax [...]
We are delighted to announce that Fiona Mitchell, Senior Expatriate Tax Manager, has joined our UK-based [...]