us citizen or greencard holder

All US citizens and Greencard holders have a continuing obligation to file a US tax return even if they are not actually residing in the USA. 

We offer a US tax return preparation service, overseen by our US tax specialist, Paulette Peterson, in conjunction with our US associate, Mark Curtis, a Certified Public Accountant, and we can assist with all the special tax aspects of US citizens and Greencard holders living and working outside the USA. 

If you have relinquished your Greencard during the year and left the USA, you will still be required to submit a US return, known as a Dual Status return, for that year and we have extensive experience in handling the returns of dual status taxpayers and negotiating with the IRS.